The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
A Happy Christmas.... or is it?
It's hard to tell nowadays. I mean these past few years. Is it really a season of giving? Love? Hope? Joy? Or just the time of the year where malls make big bucks and families act nice for the sake of it. Children get to spoil themselves even more than the rest of the year. I know I am this year. I got myself a wonderful bf... and to round off the year, I got a pre-Christmas prezzie. A new Nokia 3200. FINALLY. I managed to trade-in my 3 year old Nokia 3310 which I got for Christmas in 2000. Now I'm messing around with the polyphonic tones, the camera and other gizmos in the phone. Like a child getting candy.
Tonight we'll get to see my dad dress up as Santa and pretend he was honestly sick the whole time and was in fact resting up in his bedroom. Right, even my sis figured him out earlier than I did when I was her age. Well, if it's not the season for merry moods, then at least let it be the season for getting more prezzies than usual and time off from school. Heh... like it makes any difference for me.
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.