The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Sunday, December 28, 2003
Intermission
There's always this funny, empty gap in between Christmas and New Year... We're all like waiting for a whole new year full of crap again to hit us with full force, smack in our face. Like when you're out in the ocean, and you're bobbing, just waiting for the next big wave to come... so that you can sort of "jump" and let it pass you... Yup. That's what another year is like for most of us.
This year, for New Year's celebrations, it'd be the first one without my family. Because I got a Countdown thing happening down at my college. Sounds like fun when I type it out, eh? But it's not going to be anything like the foam party that's going to be on at Sentosa that same night. Now, that's Singapore's ultimate rave. But it's more like my college got "invited" to join a New Year celebration with a neighbourhood community centre and is just making it, it's own showdown. Rippers.
Of course, I don't intend to stay for the whole countdown. I'm going coz' my dance group has this farewell get-together for our seniors and we have to give them our best wishes and small parting gifts. Then we're supposed to head to the centre. That's when we plan to split. Another reason why I'm going, is coz' my bf is having his dance finals at the community centre. Plan to meet up with him outside when his comp's done. And hopefully, we could spend some quiet time together. Just kissing 2003 away.
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.