The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
I don't remember it like This
I miss him So Much. SO MUCH. to the point that it hurts. hurts and pierces me deep, deep down inside. there are so many times i want to go over to him and just take a whiff of his sweet, sweet scent. i stare at the nape of his neck and i want to be the one who massages his worries away. i gaze at his fingers and i want to entwine mine in his. just like old times.
i feel so lost without him. i pine for him. though i don't weep for him. but the pain i feel, is for him. that's real. i know he'll never return. and i have to move on. like he has. but right now, i feel like this is the only thing - the only way - for me to deal.
i know it's only make believe that he has some sort of liking left towards me. but sometimes you have to have faith in something so small, just to keep you grounded. keep you SANE. and for me, right now, this is it. whether it's true to any extent, only God knows.
I miss you so much. I just want a million hugs and a lifetime of smiles to last me forever - just for me.
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.