The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Beautiful - Jennifer Paige
I'm looking for a way to feel you hold me To feel your heart beat, just one more time I'm reaching back, trying to touch the moment Each precious minute, that you were mine How do you prepare, when you love someone this way, To let them go a little more each day?
The stars we put in place The dreams we didn't waste The sorrows we embraced The world belonged to you and me The oceans that we crossed The innocence we've lost The hurting at the end; I'd go there again, 'cause it was beautiful It was beautiful
Some days missing you is overwhelming When it hits me, you're not coming back And in my darkest hours, I have wondered Was it worth it, for the time we had? My thoughts get kinda scattered, but one thing I know is true I bless the day that I found you
The stars we put in place The dreams we didn't waste The sorrows we embraced The world belonged to you and me The oceans that we crossed The innocence we've lost The hurting at the end; I'd go there again, 'cause it was beautiful It was beautiful
{musical bridge}
The rules we stepped aside The fear that we defied The thrill of the ride The fire in our hearts that burned The oceans that we crossed The innocence we've lost The hurting at the end; I'd go there again, 'cause it was beautiful So beautiful It was beautiful
this is not the most recent hit now or something, but it's sheer beauty. did i every tell you my all-time favourite classic movie is "Autumn In New York"? well, now you know. ^_^ this is taken off the soundtrack - if you've heard it before, you have to agree it's a wonderful song. if you haven't heard it before, i recommend you to ask around for it. it may be too slow for the likes of some of you, but i LOVE IT.
'nuff said.
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.