The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
McFly - All About You
[Danny:]It's all about you ([Tom:] It's about you) It's all about you, baby ([Tom:] It's all about you) It's all about you ([Tom:] It's about you) It's all about you
[Tom:] Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you' Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'
[Danny:] And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you Yeah...
[Solo]
[Danny & Tom:] And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do Dancing on the kitchen tiles Yes you make my life worthwhile So I told you with a smile... It's all about you
[Danny:]It's all about you ([Tom:] It's about you) It's all about you, baby ([Tom:] It's all about you) It's all about you ([Tom:] It's about you) It's all about you
why do i tend to write out song lyrics on my blog you ask? well, songs tend to get stuck in my head quite easily. and this is what managed to catch my attention these few days. it reminds me of those oldies songs, where the message is simple, tune is catchy and it's just plain sweet.
wish someone could serenade me like that.
oh well, the search for some university to accept me is still on-going. and it looks like i'm going to have to wait another year before i can really study again. the future with a local degree looks very bleak (wait, let me correct that - it looks non-existent). emotionally i'm feeling a little more refreshed. like i closed a chapter in my life on something ugly and have come out with some lessons learnt. i don't know. maybe i'm just being the same old retarded me. but i DO know that the heavy, deep pain i used to carry around with me is slowly diminishing and i awake every morning feeling less depressed and hurt. it's still there no doubt, but i'm sure i can fully "heal" myself in time.
i want to go stargazing. BADLY. willyoutakeme?
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.