The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Monday, August 22, 2005
Re-newed hershey’s fan
I think some of you may have seen the hershey’s ad on television or even in the cinemas. I think my love for hershey’s chocs has been rekindled. I want a bar now. Those bars look almost as tempting as the ones willy wonka’s factory produces. Hee.
Taking a bite out of good chocolate is like receiving a hug from someone you’ve not seen for a long time. I like that feeling.
Today, was a total blur. Especially the morning. I woke up 1 ½ hours late, at 7.50 a.m. and I spent $17.50 for cab. And for what? Lessons start at 9 a.m. but everyone came strolling in at 9.30 a.m. I was like… FUCK! That was supposed to be my lunch and transport money till my allowance next month (which is technically next week, duh)… but still. I’m so miserable. Now I doubt I want to eat any lunch till I actually get some money into my account. And to make things more regretful for me, lessons weren’t even proper today. We have a huge project for this module, so our lecturer allowed us to discuss in our groups and leave whenever we’re done (of course, not TOO early). But knowing my group members, we laughed an entire 1 ½ hours straight till our sides hurt. The reason why so many people were late is because we had an assignment due today, and many of us didn’t sleep AT ALL last night. I saw my friend, Nana, come in all zombie-d out. Poor thing. And to think she has driving today. Then my other friend, Mariam, has relationship problems, and was crying. I won’t be a tell-tale, but let’s just say it was quite bad.
I hope you’re okay dear. Please don’t let paranoia get too much of you. I know exactly how you feel. Just have faith.
And I’m sorry to You. I don’t want to argue with You anymore. I’ll try my best to be more open. I promise. I just need You.
Hmm… the ‘s’ and crank course is fun! ^_^ (NO LINK!)
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.