The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Friday, December 02, 2005
look what boredom at 2 a.m. can do to you
since i'm suffering from insomnia, i decided to check out friends' blogs whom i haven't visited in some time. and then i saw on my good friend's blog - these lyrics. this is what she said:
"...(this is sung by) Mike Vogel, along with Erika Christensen, taken off the soundtrack for the movie "Wuthering Heights", in which he plays as the character, Heathcliff. Erika plays his love interest, Cate Earnshaw, and the movie is based on Emily Bronte's novel, Wuthering Heights. thought i'd show the lyrics.
I Will Crumble
If you want to sleep, I'll pull the shade If you should vanish, I'm sure to fade If you should smoulder, I'll breathe in your smoke If you should laugh, I'll smile and pretend that I made the joke
CHORUS And if you should ever leave me, I will crumble That's just the way I am I hope you never leave me That is to say
If you should sink, I don't want to swim If you lock the door, I'll beg to come in If you should sing, I won't make a sound If you should fly, I'll curse the ground
CHORUS I will crumble (3x)
If you're an explosion, I won't search for shelter If you're the sun, I'll stay here and swelter If you're the moon, I'll stay up all night If you're a ghost, I'll be haunted for life
CHORUS..."
well, i could think of only one person when i read through the lyrics. yes, You. this must be how You feel. am i right? i know sayang. i know.
and though i know we usually chat on the phone the night before our anniversary, and talk about past memories when the clock strikes 12, i shall let You catch up on Your sleep tonight. the one hour or so of sleep You've been getting lately has taken its toll... so i will pardon You. i'm so sorry for everything. that's all i can say. it's been really, really, REALLY rough, rocky and stormy - whatever You want to call it. but i want You to know that i am thankful for having somone who's willing to keep pushing, when the other has simply crumbled. i love You. i Love You. I Love You.
I LOVE YOU. happy 8th month, and counting. muacks!
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.