The signal is subtle
We pass just close enough to touch
No questions, no answers
We know by now to say enough
With only simple words
With only subtle turns
The things we feel alone for one another
There is a secret that we keep
I won't sleep if you won't sleep
Because tonight may be the last chance we'll be given
We are compelled to do what we must do
We are compelled to do what we have been forbidden
So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight
Friday, January 27, 2006
a major pet peeve you want to know one MAJOR pet peeve of mine, out of all the pet peeves i have?
i'm sure i won't be the only one who will agree to this.
i absolutely hate, hate, hate, HATE(!!!!!) it when people talk about me in 3rd person when i'm right in front of them. and the most classic, common example is with my parents. so there i am sitting at the dining table opposite my mom, and she goes, "ya, i told HER already. but if SHE doesn't want to listen to me, then it's HER problem." - all in reference to me, without even acknowledging my presence and looking down at her food. hello? that is so bloody fucking rude okay? and i can tell you, we (me and my sis) get one hell of a scolding whenever we whisper a little bit, and refuse to tell our mom what we said. my mom says we are so bitchy and rude.
i'm going to use singlish here, because i can't express my frustration any other way: WAHLAU! GROW UP LAHHH!!! YOU THINK THIS IS PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO FRIEND PEOPLE ANYMORE IF THEY GOSSIP A LITTLE BIT HERE AND THERE AH?? FUCK LAHHH. AN IMMATURE HYPOCRITE, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. AND PAPA, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT OKAY. FOR EVERY MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE, SOMETIMES I GET COMPARED TO YOU. I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU. I WILL NEVER BECOME YOU. IF YOU WANT TO TALK THINGS OUT MATURELY, THEN SAY IT TO MY FACE. DON'T BLOODY TALK ABOUT ME, AND SAY IT IN THE 3RD PERSON, WHEN I'M FUCKING STANDING RIGHT THERE! I DESERVE AT LEAST TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED, EVEN IF I'M BEING PUNISHED.
phew. okay, i think i made my point. argh. it's times like these i feel really alone in a place i'm supposed to call home. i shudder at the word "home".
PUT YOUR LOVELY NAME HERE
Wani
23/02/1986 (Pisces)
(Psychology & Communications) Monash University
Chatting, chilling, poetry, movies, making love, making out.
Tigger & Princess
In love with love; cynical with a hint of tease. ;) LOVE THE WORLD AND SMILE AT THE STRANGER.